好职校,职校招生和学历提升信息网。

分站导航

热点关注

择校网在线报名

在线咨询

8:00-22:00

当前位置:

择校网

>

职校资讯

>

招生百科

简单的商务英语口语对话?简单的商务英语对话

来源:择校网   时间:2024-09-20 02:43:39

一、简单的商务英语对话

假设A就是那个秘书,叫“李”;B是Rollins.

A: International Trading. Lee speaking.

B: Hi Lee, this is Rollins. May I speak to Mr. Chen?

A: Oh hi Rollins. I'm afraid Chen is not available at the moment.

A: Actually he's having an urgent meeting. Would you like me to take a

B: It's okay. I'll call back.

A: I'll wait for your call then. Bye.

小明:It's difficult for us to push the sale of your digital cameras nowadays.

现在我们很难把您的数码相机销售。

小红:What seems to be the problem?

小明:Price.Frankly, your price is on the high side.

价格,说实话,你们的价格是偏高的。

小红:As you may have noticed,the price skyrockets in raw materials,so we're forced to adjust our prices accordingly.

正如您可能已经注意到,原材料价格上升,所以我们不得不调整我们的产品售价。

小明:I'm sorry to say we have to close business at that price. Aren't we old friends?We've had a very good business relationship over the past years,I suggest you make an appropriate reduction.

我很抱歉地说,我们不得不关闭该价格的业务。难道我们的老朋友?我们已经经历了过去几年非常良好的业务关系,我建议你作出适当减少。

小红:Well,in view of our good cooperation over the past years. let's meet each other half way;I'll make a reduction by3%.

同时,在我们过去几年的良好合作。让我们相见了一半,我会做出减少3%。

Peter:I'd like to get the ball rolling by talking about prices.

Smith:Shoot. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.

洗耳恭听。我很乐意回答你的任何问题。

Peter:Your products are very good. But I'm a little worried about the prices you're asking.

贵司产品非常不错,但我有点担心你的价格。

Smith:You think we will be asking for more?

Peter:That's not exactly what I had in mind. I know your research costs are high, but what I'd like is a 25% discount.

那并不是我想的。我知道你们的研究成本是很高,但我希望能得到七五折。

Smith:That seems to be a little high. I don't know how we can make a profit with those numbers.

太高了。这样的折扣我们没有利润了。

Peter:We said we want 10000pcs over a three-month period. What if we plan orders for a year, with a guarantee?

我们接下来的三个月需要采购10000个,如果我们保证一年的订单怎么样?

Smith:If you can guarantee that on paper,I think we can discuss this further.

如果你能将你的保证写下来的话。我想可以考虑。

tanxiaoj:I'd like to arrange a meeting for some business.Do you have a conference room we could use?

我想举行一商务会议,有这样的会议室吗?

Receptionist:Certainly,Sir.We have a conference room for ten people at$150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for$250 an hour.

当然,先生。我们有可以容纳10人的会议室,每小时150美元,还有可以容纳20人的大一点的房间,每小时250美元。

tanxiaoj:I'd prefer the smaller room.Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.?

我还是喜欢小一点的房间,定在明天上午11点吧?

Receptionist:Yes. that would be fine.

://huihua.iciba/cat-6.html这里有很多,你可以看看,希望这点回答能对你有所帮助

二、基础的商务英语口语3篇

1. The letter of credit for each order shall reach us 30 days.

每批货物的信用证应在发货日前30天寄达我方。

2. 15-20 days prior to the date of delivery, you should pay against the presentation of the drawn on the opening bank.

在交货期15-20天前,贵方应凭开户银行开具的汇票付款。

3. The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China, Head office, Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature date.

货款必须在合同签署日后的第5个营业日内,用电汇方式汇入我方在中国银行,中国北京总行的账户。

4. Advance payment of 25% of the contract value shall be paid within 30 days of the date of signing the contract.

合同签订之日后30天内预付合同价值的25%。

5. The payment shall be made by five annual installments of 20% each.

货款将在5年内分期付款,每年支付20%。

6. We require full payment within 45 days with a 15% discount for cash payment in advance.

我方要求在45天内付清所有货款,如果预付现金则享有15%的折扣。

7. The total amount mush be paid in full upon receipt of the shipping documents.

一收到货运单据,货款必须全数一次付清。

8. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求货款以装运期前一个月抵达我方的信用证支付。

9. You are requested to pay$5,000 as a down payment.

我方要求贵方支付5000美元作为定金。

10. Ten percent of the contract value shall be paid in advance by cash, and 90% by sight draft drawn under an L/C.

合同金额的10%应预付现金,而其余90%凭信用证开出即期汇票支付。

1. Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.

不可撤消的信用证的支付方式对我方来说比较方便,所以我方将向你方银行开立见票后60天付款的汇票。

2. We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.

我方将通过我方银行以托收的形式开出跟单即期汇票向贵方收款。

3. Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It’s customary.

我方的付款期是30天、不是60天。这是惯例。

4. As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

同往常一样,我们要求你方通过一流银行开出信用证。

5. It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us to effect shipment in due time.

我方建议贵方尽早开立有关信用证,以便我方及时发货。

6. We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.

我们建议在货物准备好待运时用电汇付款。

7. We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.

我方很遗憾地告诉贵方我方不能接受付款交单的付款方式。

8. We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A terms.

我方遗憾地告诉贵方不能考虑你们用承兑交单的方式来支付货款的请求。

9. You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in resultant products.

贵方可以用直接产品全部或部分偿付从我方购买的设备和技术。

10. Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without charges of any kind.

既然你方目前缺少现金,我们可以安排你们两个月以后再付款,而不附加任何费用。

1. Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed, irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, reaching us one month ahead of shipment.

我们通常的支付方式是以我方为抬头人的、保兑的、不可撤消的信用证,并且必须在发货前一个月寄达我方。

2. We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.

我方建议支付见票后30天付款的汇票。

3. The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我们希望的付款方式是保兑的,不可撤消的信用证。

4. We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.

我方想告诉你们的是,以托收形式来支付货款,我方是可以接受的。

5. We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.

6. According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.

按照合同,在收到第一次装运通知后,请贵方在10天内在中国银行开立以我方为抬头人的相关信用证。

7. Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour, payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.

货款应该是以我们为抬头人的、不可撤消的凭即期汇票在伦敦即付英镑的信用证。

8. We don’t accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss francs.

我们不收美元,请用瑞士法郎来成交生产。

9. We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我们要求货款以装运日前一个月抵达我方的信用证来支付。

10. We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.

我们要求贵方在收到货运单据后,即刻支付货款。

三、商务英语专业的常用口语

1、1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation?

2、3 Could you tell me my reservation number,please?

3、4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train?

4、我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗?

5、5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo?

6、请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗?

7、6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

8、8 Are they all non-reserved seats?

9、9 Do I have to reserve a seat?

10、11 How long will I have to wait?

11、12 Which would you prefer,a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat?

12、你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢?

13、13 Do you have any other flights?

14、14 When would you like to leave?

15、16 Where can I make a reservation?

16、17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car?

17、18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?

18、21 How much does it cost to go there by ship?

19、23 Check it to my final destination.

20、24 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.

21、25 Take your baggage to the baggage section.

22、27 Please fill in this disembarkation card.

23、28 Let me see your passport,please.

24、29 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

25、我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

26、30 You're going out of your way for us,I believe.

27、我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

28、31 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

29、如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

30、32 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

31、我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

32、33 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

33、如果他有什么意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

34、34 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

35、我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

36、35 So our evenings will be quite full then?

37、那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

38、36 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

39、如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。

40、37 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

41、我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

42、38 That'll put us both in the picture.

43、39 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.

44、那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什么了。

45、40 I can't say for certain off-hand.

46、41 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

47、有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

48、42 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

49、这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

50、43 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

51、44 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

52、尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

53、45 We've got to report back to the head office.

54、我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

55、46 Thank you for you cooperation.

56、47 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

57、我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

58、48 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it?

59、这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

60、49 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

61、如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

62、50 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

63、我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

64、51 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

65、我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

66、52 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

67、我想知道能不能为我们安排购物。

68、54 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

69、55 You'll know our products better after this visit.

70、参观之后你会知道我们的产品更好。

71、56 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

72、也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

73、57 Then we could look at the production line.

74、58 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

75、59 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

76、60 We are running on two shifts.

77、61 Almost every process is computerized.

78、几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

79、62 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

简单的商务英语口语对话?简单的商务英语对话

80、工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

81、63 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.

82、所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。

83、64 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

84、我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

85、65 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

86、因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。

87、66 Quality is even more important than quantity.

88、67 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

89、我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。

90、68 Do we have to wear the helmets?

91、69 Is the production line fully automatic?

92、70 What kind of quality control do you have?

93、71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

94、所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

95、72 What's your general impression,may I ask?

96、请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?

97、73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

98、你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

99、74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

100、我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

101、75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

102、就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

103、76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

104、77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

105、78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

106、我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

107、79 We would be glad to start business with you.

108、我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

109、80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

110、81 We are happy to be of help.

111、82 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

112、83 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

113、可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

114、84 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

115、如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。

116、85 You may be interested in only some of the items.

117、86 I can just have a glance at the rest.

118、剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

119、87 They've met with great favor home and abroad.

120、88 All these articles are best selling lines.

121、所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

122、89 Your desire coincides with ours.

123、90 No wonder you're so experienced.

124、91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

125、随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

126、92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?

127、可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

128、93 At what time can we work out a deal?

129、94 I hope to conclude some business with you.

130、我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

131、95 We also hope to expand our business with you.

132、我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

133、97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.

134、我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

135、98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.

136、我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

137、100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

138、你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

139、101: Mr. Green, we have decided to accept your order.

140、格林先生,我方已经决定接受您的订单。

141、102: Thank you for your quick feedback.

142、103: You are welcome, in spite of the current shortage of the goods.

143、104: Yes, we know that. We will appreciate your help.

144、是的,我方知道。我方很感激你的帮忙。

OK,本文到此结束,希望对大家有所帮助。

标签:      

2024年招生 在线咨询
本站覆盖全国各省市中高职专本科院校及计划外招生院校,汇总各校招生要求及专业信息,如您今年尚未被任何院校录取,请自愿填写下表,我们将在全国范围内筛选适合您就读的大学,安排招生老师与您沟通。即刻报名,圆大学梦!
*

学生姓名

*

手机号码

*

户籍地址

*

当前学历

 

意向专业

立即提交 《隐私保障》

分享:

qq好友分享 QQ空间分享 新浪微博分享 微信分享 更多分享方式
(c)2024 www.chinazhenyi.com All Rights Reserved SiteMap 联系我们 | 陕ICP备2023010308号-3