好职校,职校招生和学历提升信息网。

分站导航

热点关注

择校网在线报名

在线咨询

8:00-22:00

当前位置:

择校网

>

职校资讯

>

招生百科

英语故事表演?六人表演的英语小短剧剧本

来源:择校网   时间:2024-11-29 23:17:36

一、六人表演的英语小短剧剧本

1.六个人表演的英语短话剧

提供两个六人表演的英语短话剧剧本一、白雪公主英语短话剧 SW-白雪公主 Q-皇后 M-魔镜 H-猎人P-白马王子 D-小矮人音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn't love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king's palace:----白雪出场 S.w: My name is Snow white, I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen, I'm very beautiful, Where is Mirror? Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you! Q: Hunter, go kill Snow white.猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen音乐起,猎人追赶白雪,公主惊慌出逃 S.w: Help me,help me, please, please!白雪顺利脱逃后 S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house, I will eat a little and lie down.音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 2\Somebody drank my water---- 3\Someone is sleeping now---- 4\What a beautiful girl!----小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5\How do you do? S.w: How do you do? My name is Snow white… Nice to meet you! D:(齐说)Nice to meet you,too---- 6\ welcome to our house!---- 7\Would you like to live here? S.W: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let's go out for our work, bye-bye, Snow white.皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful? M: Snow white is much more beautiful than you! Q: What? Snow white is not dead? Hahaha, I got a good idea!音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple,apple, beautiful apple, S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: pretty girl,would you like a bite? S.w: Oh, yes,thank you grandma!白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…小矮人出场、围着公主哭 Snow white wake up, wake up…音乐起,小矮人引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!王子唤醒公主,公主醒了 P:Wake up! Wake up, my queen! S.w: Thank you for your help! P: My pleasure!音乐起,小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞。

二、Dont Touch Me! 6人话剧剧本 Vicky和Lisa是某餐馆的服务员,一天,一个顾客对Vicky。.人物 Allen Jim Kuki Fenix Vicky Lisa Cast1. Vicky︰a waitress at Monday's restaurant. She is a hard working girl.2. Lisa︰another waitress at Monday's restaurant. She is a kind and naive girl. 3. Fenix︰one of customers. He's a very ill-natured customer.4. Allen and Tim︰customers at Monday's restaurant. They're good and decent men.5. Kuki︰the boss of the restaurant.Scene I(One afternoon, there are many customers at the Monday's restaurant.) Vicky and Lisa talk and go to the kitchen, and then the boss, kuki, comes in, too.Kuki: Hey, there are many customers today. Girls, work hard. Remember, God gives all things to industry.Lisa: Yeah. I know.Vicky: We will do our best.The door opens now. Two men come in.Kuki moves to the door.Kuki: May I help you, sir? Two people? Come with me, I will take you to the table. Allen: Yes, pleases.Tim: I'm starving. I hope I can eat the best food in this restaurant right now.Kuki:(laughing) Just a moment. Two men walk in the restaurant. Lisa walks toward them.Vicky:This is the menu, sirs. Allen&Tim: Thank you.After a few minutes. Lisa and Vicky walk to the kitchen.Lisa: Hey, Vicky. I don't like that customer. See, that man sits near the door.Vicky: Why? Does he make any troubles for you?Lisa: I don't know. I feel…….Oh, I just don't like the way he looks at me.Scene II Vicky delivers a dish to the table where Allen and Tim sit.Vicky:(talks to herself) Lisa is right. The way that man looks at me makes me uncomfortable.Vicky delivers a dish again to Fenix's table.Vicky: Here is your meal, sir. Enjoy it, please.Vicky turns to the kitchen. At this moment, Fenix touches her back!Vicky: Wow~~~~(she screams.) Kuki:(runs to Vicky) what happened?Vicky: He, he……He touched me!Fenix: No!! I didn't.Lisa: You lie!! I see you did that. What I say is an absolute truth. Other customers gather around them to。

2.求6人英文短剧,句子越简单越好,不超过4分钟

On The Way Home回家的路上 Six high school students are walking on their way home, talking, laughing,。

六个高中生走在回家的路上,一边聊天,一边笑. A: hey, guys, what are you going to do when you get home?喂,伙伴们,你们放学后干什么啊? B: I'm going to watch the soccer game replay.My parents won't let me watch in the early morning.I'm so mad at them.我要看足球重播.我爸妈不让我大清早起来看.我还在生他们的气呢. All:(sing)If you're mad and you know it stamp your feet(everybody stamps his feet)大伙(唱)如果你知道你生气你就跺跺你的脚(跺脚) C: I think I'm going to get something to eat first. I'm so hungry.我一回家就要找吃的.饿死我了. ALL:(Sing) If you're hungry and you know it touch your tummy,mmm。(everybody toches his tummy)大伙(唱)如果你知道你饿了你就摸摸你的肚皮(摸肚皮) A:(to D) what about you? A(对D说)你呢? D:(pretend to yawn)I can't wait to lie down on my sofa. I'm so sleepy.(yawn again) D:(装打哈欠)我恨不得马上躺在沙发上.真困!(打哈欠) All except E:(sing)If you're sleepy and you know it take a nap(pretend to take a nap while yawning)大伙E除外:(唱)如果你知道你困了你就打个盹(打盹) all of a sudden, A realizes E is nowhere to be found.突然,A意识到E不见了. A:(to F)E,where is E? A(对F说) E, F呢? F: I have no idea. He was with us one minute ago.不知道呀.刚才还在啊. Eeverybody turns around looking for E.大伙四处寻找E B: Look! there he is!(pointing)在那!他在那!(手指远处) C: oh oh, he is with a stray dog.不好了,他和一个流浪狗在一起. D: I know he likes dogs.他喜欢狗. F: but that dog looks mean.但那狗样子很凶唉. A: we'd better tell him to stay away from that mean looking dog.我们快叫他别理那狗. Everybody:(shouting) E! Come back! Come Back!大伙(大声叫)E!回来!回来! B: Oh my god! He is bleeding!天啊!他流血了! D: The dog bit him!他被狗咬了! F: Hurry up!快过去看看! Everybody runs to E. E moans in pain.(pretend moaning)大伙跑过去.E疼痛地叫着(装疼叫) ALL:(to E)are you all right?你怎么样? E:(shakes his head and keeps moaning)(摇头,疼叫) A: let's call for help!快叫救护.! All: help! Help!有人被狗咬了!有人被狗咬了! They can not find any help nearby.附近没有人. B: Let me carry him to the hospital.我背他去医院吧! All: let's go!走! B picks up E and carries him on his back. B背起E. They walk to the hospital.他们朝医院走去. The End剧终。

3. 6人英语外国故事短剧本

女儿:S父亲:F母亲:M场景1:S:Morning mom.M: moruing dear.M:Why don't you sit down and eat your breakfast?S:ok.M:Did you finish your homework dear?S:yesM:Did you brush your teeth?S:mom,I haven't finished eating breakfast yet.I'll brush my teeth when I'm down.M:Sandy,What's wrong with you arm?S:nothing。

M:Come here. Let me see. Sandy,you have tattoos?S:No! this is a picture I was draw. Look! Clean! not really tattoos.M:Sandy, I'm sure it's not good for you.I've seen other teenagers walking around town with tattoos and prercingsall over their bodies.they are not good students.I can't believe you have same with them.S:mom,it's so cool in our school.My peers say the tattoos is very beautiful,and I think it's art.M:Tattoos is art?my god。 Now, I don't have time to talk with you.I'm late,I've got to go.Tonight we must havefamily meeting to discuss your mind,it's the biggest problem with you.S:What's wrong with my mind?You don't understand me!(S:照镜子,听音乐,打电话)场景2:F:Sandy,Why don't you go to school?S:I'm free this morning.F:You always take a phone with your friend.It's waste too much time for youself,and you never talk about study,your topic usually about makeup,music,chothing and"What's cool".S:(对电话里说)"call me later" Dad,I'm fifteen.I have my mind.I'm old enough to make a decision with my time andwhat should I do.I'm not a baby!F:I'm not agree with you.we should discuss about you.S:Oh。

again。 Why do you baffle me?F:What?S:Nothing。

(S: Hello,yes!I'm free。ok,see you later.)场景3:M:I think arm with tattoos is terriable.Is so danger that you can't change your mind.F:But the tattoos not ture,(S:点头)too much phone is the biggest problem.M:Dear,she is not alone,she want communicate with each other is good.F:Phone waste too much time!S:Now, the biggest problem is quarrel,not me。

.翻译:场景1:问:早上妈妈。男:今天上午亲爱的。

男:你为什么不坐下来吃饭的早餐?问:确定。男:你完成你的功课亲爱的?问:是男:你刷牙?问:妈妈,我还没有吃完早餐yet.I,我刷我的牙齿当我下来。

男:沙地,有什么不好你胳膊?问:什么。男:来这里。

让我看看。沙地,您有纹身?S模式:不!这是一个图片我是抽奖。

看!清洁的!没有真正纹身。男:沙地,我相信这不是好you.I都有看到其他青少年走动镇纹身和prercings所有他们的bodies.they不好students.I不能相信你有与他们相同。

问:妈妈,这么酷的school.My同行说,纹身是非常漂亮,我认为这是艺术。男:纹身是艺术?我的上帝。

现在,我没有时间跟you.I'米晚了,我得go.Tonight我们必须有家庭会议,以讨论您的想法,这是最大的问题与您联系。问:有什么不好我心中?你不理解我吧!( S模式:照镜子,听音乐,打电话)场景2:传真:沙地,你为什么不去上学?问:我今天上午免费。

传真:你总是需要一个电话与您friend.It的浪费太多时间为自己,你从来没有谈论研究,您的主题通常化妆,音乐, chothing和“什么是酷”。问:(对电话里说)“后给我打电话”爸爸,我fifteen.I我mind.I'米,能够作出决定的时间和我应该怎么do.I'米不是一个婴儿!传真:我不同意you.we应该讨论你。

问:噢。。

再次你为什么要困惑我吗?传真:什么?问:什么。( S模式:您好,是的!我自由。

没关系,回头见。)场景3:男:我觉得手臂刺青是terriable.Is如此危险,你不能改变您的想法。

传真:但是纹身不自然,( S模式:点头)太多手机是最大的问题。男:亲爱的,她并不孤单,她要互相沟通是好的。

传真:电话浪费太多时间!问:现在,最大的问题是争吵,而不是我。.。

4.英语六人短剧

SNOW WHITE CONTENTS SW---白雪公主 Q---皇后 M---魔镜 H---猎人 P---白马王子 D---小矮人 A---小动物音乐起,旁白 A long time ago, In a beautiful kingdom, there lived a young king and queen, the people loved them so much; the queen died while giving birth to a girl, her name was Snow White, She was a beautiful princess. Year passed, the king got married again, The people didn't love the new queen, because she was cruel. One day, In the king's palace:----白雪出场 S.w: My name is S.w, I am a beautiful princess, I miss my mother so much, Where is my mother? Where is my mother?音乐起,皇后、魔镜出场 Q: I am a queen, I'm very beautiful,Where is Mirror? Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful? M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! Q: Hunter, go kill S.w.猎人出场 H: Yes, my queen音乐起,小动物出场,追赶猎人,公主惊慌出逃 S.w: Help me,help me, please, please A: what's the matter with you? S.w: The hunter…hunter… A: bite you bite you…小动物追赶猎人下场 S.w: I am tried and hungry, oh, there is a little house, I will eat a little and lie down.音乐起,7个小矮人出场, D: 1\Look, somebody ate my food---- 2\somebody drank my water---- 3\someone is sleeping now---- 4\What a beautiful girl!----小矮人睡觉----音乐起公主先醒了----小矮人醒了----对话 5\How do you do? S.w: How do you do? My name is S.w… Nice to meet you! D:(齐说)Nice to meet you,too---- 6\ welcome to our house!---- 7\Would you like to live here? S.w: My pleasure, thank you very much! D: Let's go out for our work, bye-bye, S.W皇后、魔镜出场 Q: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most beautiful? M: S.w is much more beautiful than you! Q: What? S.w is not dead? Hahaha, I got a good idea!音乐起,皇后扮演老太太出场,对话 Q: Apple,apple, beautiful apple, S.w: Hello, Good morning grandma! Q: pretty girl,would you like a bite? S.w: Oh, yes,thank you grandma!白雪公主咬一口后倒地 Q: The girl is dead! Hahaha…小矮人出场、围着公主哭 S.w wake up, wake up…音乐起,动物引着王子出场 P: A beautiful girl! She shall be my queen!王子吻公主,公主醒了 S.w: Thank you for your help! P: My pleasure音乐起,小动物、小矮人、公主、王子跳起欢快的舞。

5.六人英语小短剧,求翻译,拜托了,我不想被老师p死啊

有部分修改,请酌情采纳

T-Teacher(老师) Student A&B(学生A、B) D-Doctor(校医) P-Parent(家长)

老师:(上课了,请掏出你们的语文书,今天我们学第一课。这位同学,你有问题吗?)

T: Class begins. Take out your Chinese book, please. We'll study the first text today.

「Student A holds his hand up.」

T: Any questions, boy?

举手同学:(老师,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了。)

A: He's not feeling very well, Sir. A fever, perhaps.

老师:(那你快送他去医务室吧。)

T: So quick, take him to the infrmary.

举手同学:(阿姨,他有些不舒服,可能发烧了,您能帮他看看吗?)

A: He's feeling quite sick, madam, and probably having a fever. Would you please take a look?

校医:(当然可以,量一下体温吧。)

D: Of course. Let me have your temperature.

过了一会儿

「 After a while.」

校医:(噢!38°6,看起来真的发烧了,让他给家长打电话吧)

D: Oh, 38.6( thirty-eight point six). It seems quite a fever. You'd better give your parent a ring.

嘟--嘟--

「 Dialing.」

生病的同学:(喂,妈妈,我发烧了,很难受,你能过来接我吗?)

B: Hello, is that mom? I'm fevered and quite sick, can you come and take me home?

家长:(噢!可怜的孩子,好的,我很快就到。)

P: OHh, poor boy! No problem, I'll be there in a few minutes.

十分钟后家长到了

「 Ten minutes later, the parent arrives.」

家长:(孩子,我来接你了,回家休息吧)

P: Kid, I'm here to take you home. Let's go and have a good rest.

生病的同学:(好的,妈妈。)

B: Okay, mom.

他们一起回家了。

「 They go home together.」

6.英语短句剧本 6——8人 5分钟

英语小剧本-----小红帽 Little Red Riding Hood第一场:Little Red Riding Hood家 Mum:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) Little Red Riding Hood:(唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing? Mum:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. Take them to Grandma. Little Red Riding Hood:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok! Mum:(亲切地看着Little Red Riding Hood说) Be good. Be careful. Little Red Riding Hood: Yes,mummy.Goodbye, mummy. Mum: Bye-bye. Darling.第二场:在路上(一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,Little Red Riding Hood挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) Little Red Riding Hood: Wow!Flowers, how beautiful!(放下篮子采花)One flower,two flowers, three flowers. Wolf:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,Wolf大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry.(做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going?(做狡猾的样子和Little Red Riding Hood打招呼) Little Red Riding Hood:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma's.Grandma is ill. Wolf:(自言自语)I' ll eat Grandma. But……(对Little Red Riding Hood说)Hey, look! 6 little baby ducks. Little Red Riding Hood:(和6只鸭子随着音乐翩翩起舞) Wolf:(悄悄地藏到大树后) Little Red Riding Hood:(停止跳舞)Hello! Baby ducks,how are you? Six Ducks:We' re fine.Thank you. Where are you going? Little Red Riding Hood:To Grandma's.Oh, I must go, bye. Six Ducks:Goodbye.第三场:Grandma家 Grandma:(喘着气出场,颤颤悠悠地走到床前,吃力地坐到床边,喘了几口,打几个哈欠,慢吞吞地躺倒在床上。)

Wolf:(从树后出来,边走边说)I am very hungry now.(做找寻的样子)Where is Grandma' s house?(高兴地对观众说)Aha, it's here.(敲门)Bang, Bang, Bang. Grandma: Who is it? Wolf:(装出Little Red Riding Hood的声音,一边得意地摇动尾巴,一边说)It's me. Little Red Riding Hood. Grandma:(边说边起床) Come in, come in. Wolf:(得意洋洋地走到床边) Grandma, I'll eat you. Grandma:(惊慌失措地抓紧衣服,瞪着眼睛,边叫迫从床上滚到地上)灰狼把外婆吞到了肚子里。 Wolf:(得意地拍拍肚子,翘起大拇指)Yummy!I'll sleep. Little Red Riding Hood:(高兴地敲门)Grandma.Grandma. Wolf:(装扮成Grandma的声音) Who is it? Little Red Riding Hood:It's me。

Little Red Riding Hood. What a strange noise! Wolf:Come in, Come in. Little Red Riding Hood:(蹦跳着进来,把篮子放在桌子上,走到床前一看,跳回几步)Oh! What are big ears! Wolf:I can listen to your sweet voice. Little Red Riding Hood:Wow! What a big eyes! Wolf:I can see you pretty face. Little Red Riding Hood:Oh! What a big hand. Wolf:I can hug you. Little Red Riding Hood:(跪在床前,拉起Wolf的手,边摸边说)Look! What a big hands? Wolf:(从床上跳起来说)I can eat you! Little Red Riding Hood:(拼命地跑)Oh!No! No! Wolf:(追到Little Red Riding Hood,做吃状,拍拍肚子说)It's delicious. I still sleep. I like sleeping. Hunter:(一边拿着枪,一边做寻找状出场)Where's the wolf? Look! A door.(推门)The wolf is sleeping. Wolf:(发出呼呼的响声) Hunter:(端起枪想打,又放下)What a big stomach!(摸摸Wolf的肚子)Grandma and Little Red Riding Hood are inside.I must be hurry.(从桌子上拿起剪刀,举起) Look! Scissors.(做剪Wolf的肚子)Cut, cut, cut. Little Red Riding Hood/Grandma:Thank you. Hunter: Grandma,give me some needles and thread. Little Riding Hood,Give me some stones. Grandma:(从桌子上拿来针线) Little Red Riding Hood:(搬来几个石头)One, two, three. Hunter:(把小石头装进Wolf的衣服里) Grandma: I'll thread it. Hunter:(拿起枪)Woke up! Wolf:(起床,两手托着大肚子)My stomach is so heavy. Hunter: You big bad wolf, raise your arms! Wolf:(边跑边说) Help! Don't shot me! Hunter:(开枪)Bang, bang! Wolf:(应声倒下) Hunter: The bad wolf is dead. Little Red Riding Hood和Grandma:Yeah! Thank you. Little Red Riding Hood、Grandma、Hunter(一起鞠躬): Thank you答案补充英语小剧本-----小红帽。

二、适合小学生表演的英语绘本故事

以下是适合小学生表演的英语绘本故事:

谢尔·西尔弗斯坦的《爱心树》

这是一本经典的绘本,讲述了一棵树无私地给予了一个男孩,直到最后树只剩

The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister这本绘本讲述了一个美丽而自负的彩色鱼,最终学会了与其他鱼类分享自己的美丽鳞片。孩子们可以通过表演来学习分享和友谊的重要性。

Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak这本绘本讲述了一个男孩驾着小船去到一个神秘的岛屿,在那里他遇到了一群野兽。孩子们可以通过表演来展示自己的想象力和勇气。

The Cat in the Hat by Dr. Seuss这本绘本讲述了一个喜欢恶作剧的猫,他来到两个孩子的家中,给他们带来了一些独特的乐趣。孩子们可以通过表演来展示自己的幽默感和创造力。

以上这些绘本故事都是比较经典的作品,故事内容深刻而且有趣,适合小学生表演,能够提高他们的英语表达能力和才艺水平。

三、英语表演童话故事有哪些

Act 1 Ella, Ella, Cinderella

第一幕灰姑娘埃拉

Cinderella: I am Ella.I live with my stepmother and two stepsisters.I work and work all day.

灰姑娘:我是埃拉。我和我的继母,还有继母带来的两个姐姐一起生活。我整天都在干活。

Sister 1:(yelling) Ella,make me breakfast!

姐姐1:(大叫)埃拉,给我做早饭!

Sister 2:(yelling) Ella,make me a cake!

姐姐2:(大叫)埃拉,给我做个蛋糕!

Mother:(yelling) Ella,clean the house!

妈妈:(大叫)埃拉,去打扫屋子!

Sister 1: What are you doing,Ella?

姐姐1:你在干什么,埃拉?

Cinderella: I am cleaning the fireplace.

灰姑娘:我在打扫壁炉。

Sister 1:(laughing and pointing at Ella) Ha-ha. Look at her. She is very dirty from the cinders.

姐姐1:(大笑着指着埃拉)哈哈,看哪,她身上都是煤灰,真脏。

Sister 2: I know.(laughing) Ha-ha.Let's call her Cinderella.

姐姐2:是啊。(笑着说)哈哈,我们叫她灰姑娘吧。

Sister 1: OK.

姐姐1:好呀。

(A man comes to Cinderella’s house.)

(一个男人来到灰姑娘的家。)

Man: Good afternoon, Ladies! I have a letter from the Prince. There will be a big party at the palace.

男人:下午好,女士们!我这人有一封王子的信。王宫要举行一场盛大的宫廷舞会。

Sister 1:Wow!Great! I want to go.

姐姐1:哇!太好了!我想去。

Sister2: Can we go,Mother?

姐姐2:我们能去吗,妈妈?

Mother:Of course,you can.

妈妈:你们当然能去。

Cinderella:Can I go,too?

灰姑娘:我也能去吗?

Mother:No! You can’t go! You are too ugly and dirty.

妈妈:不行!你不能去!你太丑太脏了!

Sister 1:Cinderella,we need new dresses.

姐姐1:灰姑娘,我们需要新裙子。

Sister2:Make them for us.Now!

姐姐2:给我们做新裙子去。现在就做!

Act 2 Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother

第一幕灰姑娘的仙女教母

Cinderella: My sisters are at the party. I am home alone.(crying) I want to go to the party.

灰姑娘:姐姐们去参加宫廷舞会了。我一个人在家。(哭泣着)我想去宫廷舞会。

(PUFFFF!)

(噗!)

Fairy Godmother:Don’t cry, Cinderella.

仙女教母:不要哭,灰姑娘。

Cinderella:Ah… who… who are you?

灰姑娘:啊……你……你是谁?

Fairy Godmother:I’m your Fairy Godmother. I will help you.

仙女教母:我是你的仙女教母。我会帮你的。

(waving her magic wand)(PUFFFF!)

(挥动她的魔法棒)(噗!)

Cinderella:Wow! A pumpkin changes into a coach.(PUFFFF!)

灰姑娘:哇!一个南瓜变成了一辆马车。(噗!)

Cinderella:Nice! A mouse changes into a coachman. Two mice change into white horses.(PUFFFF!)

灰姑娘:好棒呀!一只老鼠变成了一个车夫。两只老鼠变成了白马。(噗!)

Cinderella:Great!My dress changes into a beautiful dress.

灰姑娘:太好了!我的裙子变成了一条漂亮的裙子。

Fairy Godmother:Cinderella, these are glass shoes for you.

仙女教母:灰姑娘,这是给你的水晶鞋。

Cinderella:Oh, they are very beautiful! Thank you,Fairy Godmother.

灰姑娘:哦,这鞋子真是太漂亮了!谢谢你,仙女教母。

Fairy Godmother:Now you can go to the party. But be home by 12 o’clock. My magic will disappear at 12 o’clock.

仙女教母:现在你可以去宫廷舞会了。但是要在12点前回家。我的魔法会在12点消失。

Cinderella:Oh, I see.

灰姑娘:哦,我知道了。

Act 3 The Party

第三幕宫廷舞会

(Cinderella arrives at the palace.)

(灰姑娘来到了王宫。)

Sister 1:(looking at Cinderella)She is very beautiful. Who is she? Do you know her?

姐姐1:(看着灰姑娘)她真漂亮啊。她是谁?你认识她吗?

Sister 2:No, I don’t.

姐姐2:不,我不认识。

Prince:(looking at Cinderella) Oh, she is very beautiful! I want to dance with her.

(going to Cinderella) Good evening, Lady! I’m the prince. Please dance with me.

王子:(看着灰姑娘)哦,他可真漂亮!我想和她跳舞。

(走到灰姑娘面前)晚上好,女士!我是王子。请和我跳舞吧。

(Cinderella and the Prince are dancing.)

(灰姑娘和王子一起跳舞。)

Prince:You are very beautiful.

王子:你非常漂亮。

Cinderella:Thank you. I am happy with you.

灰姑娘:谢谢,和你在一起我很开心。

(Ticktock, Ticktock)

(嘀哒,嘀哒)

Cinderella:Oh, no! It’s nearly 12 o’clock.(running)I must go.

灰姑娘:哦,糟了!快12点了。(往外跑)我得走了。

Prince:(running after Cinderella)Wait! Wait! Don’t go, Lady!

王子:(追赶灰姑娘)等等!等等!不要走,女士!

(One of Cinderella’s shoes falls off on the stairs.)

(灰姑娘的一只水晶鞋掉在了楼梯上。)

Cinderella: Oh, my shoe…

灰姑娘:啊,我的鞋……

Prince:(gasping) Where is she? Oh, here is her shoe. I will find her and marry her.

王子:(气喘吁吁地)她在哪儿?哦,这是她的鞋。我一定要找到她,娶她为妻。

Act 4 The Glass Shoe

第三幕水晶鞋

Prince:Many women try on the shoe. But it doesn’t fit anyone.

王子:很多女孩都试了这双鞋。但谁穿都不合适。

(The Prince comes to Cinderella’s house.)

(王子来到灰姑娘家。)

Sister 1,2:Oh, it’s the Prince!

姐姐1、2:啊,是王子!

Prince:Good afternoon, Ladies! Please try on this shoe.

王子:下午好,女士!请试一下这只鞋吧!

Sister 1:Yes, I will. The shoe will fit me.

姐姐1:好,我来试试。这只鞋我穿上会合适的。

Sister 2:(laughing) Ha-ha. Your feet are too big. The shoe will fit me. I will try!

姐姐2:(大笑着)哈哈,你的脚太大了。这只鞋我穿会合适的。我来试试!

Sister 1:Your feet are big, too.

姐姐1:你的脚也很大啊。

Prince:Oh,no! I can’t find her!

灰姑娘:哦,不!我找不到她了!

(The prince sees Cinderella in the kitchen.)

(王子看到了厨房里的灰姑娘。)

Prince:(pointing at Cinderella) Wait! Who is she?

王子:(指着灰姑娘)等等!她是谁?

Sister 1:Oh,she is Cinderella.

姐姐1:哦,她是灰姑娘。

Sister 2:She is only a kitchen girl.

姐姐2:她只是个在厨房里干活的丫头。

Mother:The shoe will never fit her.

妈妈:这只鞋她穿肯定不合适。

Prince:No! Every woman must try. Cinderella, please try on this shoe.

王子:不!每个女孩都必须试穿。灰姑娘,请试一下这只鞋。

Cinderella:Yes, I will.

灰姑娘:好的,我试一下。

Prince:(excited)It fits! It fits! It’s you!

Cinderella:Yes, I am the woman.

Prince:Cinderella,will you marry me?

王子:灰姑娘,你愿意嫁给我吗?

Cinderella:Yes, I will marry you.

灰姑娘:是的,我愿意嫁给你。

关于本次英语故事表演和六人表演的英语小短剧剧本的问题分享到这里就结束了,如果解决了您的问题,我们非常高兴。

标签:      

2024年招生 在线咨询
本站覆盖全国各省市中高职专本科院校及计划外招生院校,汇总各校招生要求及专业信息,如您今年尚未被任何院校录取,请自愿填写下表,我们将在全国范围内筛选适合您就读的大学,安排招生老师与您沟通。即刻报名,圆大学梦!
*

学生姓名

*

手机号码

*

户籍地址

*

当前学历

 

意向专业

立即提交 《隐私保障》

分享:

qq好友分享 QQ空间分享 新浪微博分享 微信分享 更多分享方式
(c)2024 www.chinazhenyi.com All Rights Reserved SiteMap 联系我们 | 陕ICP备2023010308号-3